Length – 5 days (40 h)
The CySA+ Certification Course will teach you the fundamental principles of using threat and vulnerability analysis tools plus digital forensics tools.
It will prepare you to take the CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 exam by providing 100% coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus.
This is 5 day course, with all official guidelines.
To get the most out of the CompTIA CySA+ Course and be able to prepare for your exam you should have successfully
earned the CompTIA Network+ certification and CompTIA Security+ certification or have equivalent knowledge.
Specifically, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers),
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools,
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses,
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products,
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices,
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies.
Lesson 1: Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
Lesson 2: Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
Lesson 3: Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 4: Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 5: Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
Lesson 6: Applying Incident Response Procedures
Lesson 7: Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
Lesson 8: Performing Vulnerability Management
Lesson 9 Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
Lesson 10: Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
Lesson 11: Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
Lesson 12: Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation